Friday, May 3, 2013

I Want To Join Xplore Tech

What are your plans after completing studies? I hear that a lot. But my answer is common - “I want to work with my elder brother who is working at Xplore Tech. “Not a great ambition, you will say. After all Xplore Tech is nothing but a BPO. But let me tell you something my dad used to tell me – “Your first step might not be big, but be sure that the ground you step into is solid.” That’s indeed my motto of life.

When our dad passed away, my elder brother joined Xplore Tech as a CCE and took care of our family. He was lucky to have a good supportive team and a compassionate TL. He never faced any kind of office politics while working there. In fact, all his office colleagues became his good friends. My brother talks a lot about each of them. With friends like those, every person is bound to fill happy.

But working with good people is not the only thing that attracts me to join Xplore Tech Services Pvt Ltd. It’s more about the learning and growth opportunities that the company provides to each of the newcomers. The company has a good training department that trains the newcomers for different BPO process. Their step by step training procedure really helps the trainees to learn things faster. Also if you work hard and give your best at work, there’s ample scope to shoot up the corporate ladder. My brother was a fresher when he joined the company and now after 2 years he runs a team of 13 people.

So, when I finish my studies I will sit for an interview at Xplore Tech and if I get through, I will be able to work with my brother. It will be a learning experience for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment